miercuri, 23 decembrie 2020

Cosmic Travels

 


Next planet please...
 
 
my short visit in another world...
 
 
since my 1995 spiritual awakening I've been through subsequent awakening layers and experiences...
PAST LIVES small visions and some from the future we are currently co manifesting and lucid dream state/astral experiences
 
which feel far more more real than this most immediate reality...
 
 
I've started to record some of them in a diary as a back up...
 
 
A year ago via astral lucid dream state a few space travellers we were in an interstellar spaceship and each of us was carrying a back pack with an additional exterior electronic sensory based pocket which would give us permission to travel at leisure in a certain space area...
 
 
each traveller was somehow signalling his/her desired stop station...planetary stop station that is...
when my turn came, doors have opened and as I've exited, 2 children came along...
their parents were nowhere in sight...
 
 
they've started to run excited in a certain direction in a large mall we've found ourselves to walk though...
the mall was huge with many unusual decorations, sacred geometry architecture and flowers arrangements...
all very beautiful and brightly coloured...
 
 
concerned for the children's safety, I've changed my initial projected direction and followed them to make sure they are safe...
at some point we've lost sight of each other...
there were many people in the mall of many humanoid races...
 
 
just outside the mall there were public gardens with fountains, music and Turkish style outdoor public baths...
every bath had a family in it, laughing singing playing enjoying life...
among one of the families there was a tiny dog
 
 
I've slowly and carefully approached that particular family...
I didn't want the locals to "know" I was not from "around there"
as I've approached them, the DOG SENSED I'm an "alien" based on my VIBES...
he started to slightly growl until I've telepathically transmitted that I'm just passing by and mean no harm...
 
 
he left me alone and only got some long stares from his humans companions...
 
 
I've moved along in a busy intersection, lunch time mid day...
 
 
Many people all ages all races came and went by casually dressed with back packs...
 
can't remember the type of transportation they were using...but it was some terrestrial...
 
all around there were mini food stands with all sorts of foods including a large variety of deli meats...
 
I was shocked to see so many meat based foods
 
as a vegan I was wondering why such quaint and civilized peaceful people are so meat obsessed still
since TECHNOLOGICALLY they appeared far more advanced than us...
 
as I've finished my inner question an instant telepathic answer came through...
 
 
ALL of the food on display, INcluding the meat ones were produced by FOOD REPLICATORS...
 
NO ANIMALS were raised, harmed, exploited and killed for those foods...
 
it's been further explained to me that there are still MANY planets where their inhabitants still enjoy the taste of certain deli meats BUT they no longer support killing, exploiting other beings, therefore they are using TECHNOLOGY instead...
 
SUCH is the time quickly approaching our planet...
 
for too many reasons to count:
ethical, spiritual, ecological and health...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

manu test